Friday, November 21, 2008

Birds...cherries...ack

May 24, 2007 | 9:36 AM PST

I can't deny them the cherries but DAMMIT will they leave me any? I sat out on my patio this morning drinking some coffee (should have had the cam I guess, will make note *take cam out on patio more*) just looking out at the yard...and what do I see, a BEAUTIFUL Blue Jay (why I should have had the cam) sitting on the edge of one of the edged beds, little pretty fucker cocks his head, looks at me, hopped up in the cherry tree and proceeded to PIG OUT. Fine, I keep threatening to get a bird feeder..I WILL, now, haha. Save The Cherries! I saw a hummingbird yesterday, he stopped...still...looking right at me, I swear he said "So, wheres the hummingbird feeder you been promising?". Fine, I heed the birds but as there are *rats with furry tails* AKA Squirrels, I will have to get something for THEM as well. Geeze, it never ends, feed the birds, feed the squirrels, feed the cats, yeesh, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment