Friday, November 21, 2008

My Itty Bitty Maters and the Weird Radish

Aug 15, 2007 | 10:03 AM PST

So, we had some odd weather a bit ago...got to like 90 in the day time then would shoot back down to 60 at night (the sugar snap peas HATED it) and it seemed to do some odd stuff...hasn't rained in FOREVER, my lawn (well, the RENTAL lawn, hehe) is so dead it is developing dirt instead of just the browned grass. The only watering that is getting done at all it the veggy patch and my little tree's, to hell with the lawn. Anyways, to get back to my point. The cherry tomatoes did the strangest thing, the first ones decided to just not grow. The rest of them did, but then they started ripening...I am looking at them thinking wtf? Either way I ended up with a few handfuls of the CUTEST maters EVER!

And, well...this really needs no explanation...

No comments:

Post a Comment