Friday, November 21, 2008

Planted in full :D

May 30, 2007 | 12:54 PM PST

So, I don't have a lot of space. I decided to actually LEAVE half of the space unused, I will just cut back the heavy overgrowth. Two reasons, I really don't need a lot of space because I would just plant too much (veggies) and then I would have too much to use! Another reason is due to the fact that there is an ABUNDANCE of Yellow Jackets who are nesting at the far end of this area and I really don't have a problem with them as they can be very beneficial and they are not bothering me so I will leave well enough alone.

I planted the basils, the garlic chives, some radishes and sweetpeas. Put in some sugar snap peas (I checked the dates and this is JUST the right time for me to get them in the ground, I will get a second harvest of the radishes! YAAAY!) and some regular chives (couldn't pass up the price on the seeds!). Now all I need to do is build a trellis, I need some blades and a power cord as I have the wood I want to use. I am planning on a Japanese Style to the trellis...

No comments:

Post a Comment