Friday, November 21, 2008

New Yard

So it may be a rental, but it does have a garden area. Looks like I have decided to take the more expensive place, but I will have room to vegetable garden and I will have plenty of space to keep my Bonsai's. The only real downfall of the 'mature landscaping' is it has massive junipers and rhododendrons. Not particularly my favorite, and I will not have much option on how the yard looks...it does have two fireplaces and a great kitchen ( I GET GAS!!!). Good news is the side of the house that has the veggy patch is in FULL sun, so I may be one of the only people who has ever had success with tomatoes in the Seattle area! If I get this house, I will so be taking pictures! Maybe I will be able to talk them into letting me plant one of my Japanese Maple Bonsai's...set it at FREE, it would be such a boon to a yard as 'simple' as this one is, at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment