Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving.

I have a lot to be thankful for yet have never truly gotten into the Turkey thing. We are going to have a few friends over and instead of the 'traditional' turkey day thing, I am going to do my Cornish Hens. This way we each get our own bird and yet it is a gathering of happy, thankful people. I am most thankful for Shannon, having her in my life completes it. Having known each other for so long and now being here for each other is what makes my day, each and every day.

I might also make my Mozzarella Sticks and Jalapeno Poppers.

Looks like I get out of being the bartender as I normally am, that is being taken care of. We got some nice wine and one of the couples coming is bringing *danger!!* Jello Shots! That makes me thankful for something else...I have Friday off, lol.

On another note, hopefully our new camera shows up today (it is scheduled for delivery!). Soon, we will get back into writing (all over!) since we will be able to simply take great pictures again!

No comments:

Post a Comment