Friday, November 21, 2008

Got pics?

Feb 11, 2008 | 3:12 PM PST

Allright! Got some pictures finally so you can see why I had so much fun, haha! This was last year, start to *halfway* finished. Go Here.

So, anyways, my post last year about why I stopped halfway, Here.

Well, now I have claimed the full space. That blackberry got a bit too happy where it was, guess I should have taken a pic, it had grown halfway up the space!

SO, now I have THIS space!

See the happy happy Parsley? All that soil..begging for plants!

There was a surprise, you can kinda see it down there. There was so much overgrowth under that blackberry that I had no clue it was there....

A rosemary bush. A very tough one who just now sees the light of day....

That was a serious chore that I felt, for sure :D

Here is a nice shot of the garlic, I had some flower bulbs coming up (I *thought* I had gotten all those tulips out!). As I know garlic really does not like to be transplanted I made sure to take it ALL up, get out the garlic and then replant the garlic by digging the hole REALLY deep and dangling the roots down while filling the dirt around them.

So, I proceeded to plant the entire area. In the garlic area I planted Early Radishes and towards the end I planted Spinach, then some Walla Walla sweet onions.

On the other side I put in a *tad* bit of spinach, some more onions, some butterleaf lettuce and greenleaf lettuce. It's time...time to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment