Friday, November 21, 2008

New Family Members...

Jun 11, 2007 | 12:52 PM PST

I got two new family members and am so excited! I got a....wait for it...BLACK PRINCE TOMATO!!! WOO HOO!!! Not just that, but I got a Brandywine! Of course I got them at the Farmer's Market. They are not the most attractive things but damn sure are when you are eating them. I bought a couple of Black Prince that were so wonderful, and I enjoyed a guilty pleasure of mine for dinner, tomato sandwiches. Next it will be drizzled olive oil and herbs on halves, covered in mozzarella or parmesan and a bit of breadcrumbs then Broiled, hehe...oh it is going to be grand to have REAL tomatoes this year!

I also got garlic curls, sugar snap peas, baby bok choy and some broccoli and am going to stir fry them up, hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment