Friday, November 21, 2008

Radishes, Sugar Snap Peas and Garlic! YEAH!

Jun 7, 2007 | 2:31 PM PST

My baby Radishes...they are an early variety, harvest in 22 DAYS! So I will plant a second round when it is time for these...I love snacking radishes :D

Then there is the garlic, I went to get some free pots (I love free pots, I use SO many) and she gave me some garlic...and some of what she thought might be volunteer garlic but when I dumped them out of the pot I very carefully separated them and planted them...sweet white onions :D

So there were a few days here that SERIOUSLY baked and I got worried about the sugar snap peas I had sowed so I tossed them epsom salts and watered it in really good and KABAM! Let there be sugar snap peas! I have the material I need so I will be building a nice platform/Japanese style trellis for them this weekend. I was working on the fishtank cover but HAVE to get the trellis done...will try to get them both done as I really want to get that tank going, it is 55 gallon.


No comments:

Post a Comment