Friday, November 21, 2008

Got the house!

Apr 5, 2007 | 11:07 AM PST

So I get a veggy patch! WOOT! I move next weekend so I won't be much online for about 4 days (I won't be able to help but to login now and then, keeps the work email lighter and I am going to get Clearwire). First thing I will do is weed it, till it and work the
vermiculture (worm poo) in. I plan on tomatoes, runner beans, some peas and maybe corn. If I have room left, I will put carrots in. I can't wait to get started, but my Bonsai's will take precedence as the move will not be kind. I have a lot of white wisteria cuttings that will have to be babied after the move as they will most likely shift in the transfer. I plan on sitting in the back seat with them to minimize this from occurring, but figure it will take a bit more than just the move to harm them for wisteria is notorious in it's hardiness! The maples will ride well, I am sure...the real fun part will be to find a new spot for the African Violets, there are two really healthy ones and they love where they are at, but I understand they are rather picky about their permanent living spot, so I bet I will have to move them...alot...till I find the perfect spot for them ;) I do have a few schefflera cuttings that 'followed me home' recently, but it is almost impossible to kill them. The one cutting I worry about at this time is a prayer plant cutting I have. It is alive so that is all that matters right now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment