Friday, November 21, 2008

Tropical paradise...

Oct 5, 2007 | 8:11 AM PST

I have a 45 gallon tank.I got a pic but didn't bring it with me. I decided it needed to be for my trees, my baby trees. My orange, lemon, key lime, nigerian coffee...tangerine. I was able to get them all in it, with the banana and a mini rose sitting just outside of it. There is a full spectrum bulb in it as the person who gave it to me was growing a wide variety of water plants in it so this is good. Very good. They have light, heat, they should all do SO well this winter. I used to take a drop down shop light and put full spectrum bulbs in it on a basic frame for winter time and my tropicals but this is way better. Don't know why I never thought of it before, maybe it is because I never had a large, empty tank laying?

No comments:

Post a Comment