Friday, November 21, 2008

I am ALMOST a bonsai!

Jul 19, 2007 | 11:14 AM PST

Well, it has been a little bit of time and I feel great! Those first couple of days were hard. All I could say was OW, that was a lot...more than I anticipated. Those smug bonsai, the Japanese Maples...the Elm...that Cotoneaster, they didn't really tell me how MUCH was involved!

But now I am HERE! I look forward to the day I get my own special pot. I know my gardener will wait until she sees something very special for me and it might sit and wait but it will be all mine!


This is what happened, I don't remember it much because I was sedated but she told me all about it.

First off it seems I had a little brother or sister so an emergency pot had to be gotten!

After taking out my sibling I got packed back in my pot. It will be at least 6 months before I get my own bonsai pot, I will be inside by then because I know the winters are a bit harsh here for my tender leaves!

Once we got done with that I got repotted and cut and wired...I am told that it will probably be a year, but then I get to be true bonsai, with my own special pot! It may be sooner, it depends on the rate of my root growth...I am gonna try REAL hard to grow FAST! Because I am a fast grower, I got a really loose coil for my first bend. I am happy about that I really don't want any scars!

No comments:

Post a Comment