Friday, November 21, 2008

Still no Camera, let's talk BONSAI!

Oct 20, 2008 | 11:16 AM PST

Yeah, no camera yet. Stupid mail, lol.

This is the best time of year to devote some time to your bonsai. Thye do need to be repotted now and them, depending on the tree either one or two years. The pots are small so they tend to get rootbound a bit faster and use most of the nutrients faster. Some people insist on keeping them just as they are but I do NOT recommend that at all! Make the tree's happy. I am never the same about it, I tend to repot half in Fall and the other half in Spring. Whatever strikes me at the time.

I have pictures here that include basic maintenance as well, right here --> BONSAI

Always keep in mind, you feel better with a great haircut. So do they, but that should include the roots as well, consider it giving your tree a great haircut and pedicure. That would make YOU feel great, wouldn't it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment