Friday, November 21, 2008

Planting Ground Covering.

Nov 17, 2008 | 1:23 PM PST

It never ceases to amaze me the simple things (the ones you think are simple) are not necessarily so. What I mean is, things I know how to do, or about, that are not so 'simple'. Take ground covers, I think it makes sense to plant something like Crown Vetch on a sunny hill that won't get a lot of water. It flowers, it takes care of itself. I say something like that and I get that look from people, that look that makes me want to run to a mirror and see if a second head popped out of my shoulder.

So I wrote it up as well :D Ground Cover Guide

Yes, those things we think are so obvious are things other people seem to be oblivious to, haha.

Kitchen Herb Garden, anyone?

That was hard, only because I tried to 'simplify' it. You, all you smart people out there, don't even think about it. Share that knowledge, spread it far and wide. You might be surprised what you know about that other people do not. One of the things I have written that gets major views?

Boil an Egg

Take that and run with it! Yes, boiling an egg. So, yes, if that does not prove a point, I don't know what does!

Share what you know, while you still have it in your head is my theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment