Friday, November 21, 2008

Fried Green Tomatoes

Nov 17, 2008 | 1:10 PM PST

Yes, it is that time again. How I love those first few and last few tomatoes. Fried.

Fried Green Tomatoes

That is MY way of fixin them :D

Either way, that has been something I have NOT had in some time as I no longer have space for tomato plants. I gave that space up to a smoker grill, lol. That is headed to storage here in about a week when our firepit gets here! FIREPIT! WOO!

I thought about asking around the farmers market, then got distracted, then I thought, hey...I COULD make room. And got distracted. Maybe I really did not want any? haha. Not so much. I did zucchini instead. I make them the same way as I do in that recipe and they were SO yummy. Guess maybe I should write that out. And Okra. I do my Jalapenos different, though. I can get okra, no problem, from the store around the corner (Heck, I can get White Truffel there!). Maybe what it is...is I just love FRIED stuff :D

No comments:

Post a Comment