Friday, November 21, 2008

Going to miss the garden

Mar 19, 2008 | 11:57 AM PST

But guess ya'll will see me hitting the container gardening a lot more soon. *sigh* I gave away the baby self supporting, stringless sugar snap peas I had sown in a winter box a few weeks back this morning...to someone who will be in one location and able to harvest them.

I am going to miss having fresh peas and lettuces and spinach (don't know who will get to enjoy them). Nothing like putting a lot of work into something and finding out it is for naught. That being on MORE than one level. I will be the balcony gardener for awhile, but maybe get at least two tomatoes going as it will still be early enough in the season for me to get some going?

I do have to have a balcony, my bonsai must stay outside so that is a given...wish me luck on the hunt, mourn the lost garden for me. A bit o good will never hurt anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment