Friday, November 21, 2008

Seed Tape.

Oct 9, 2007 | 12:00 PM PST

I need to get a picture, at first I thought something thought they were WAY tasty but a couple got through and are growing. I took regular cheapo masking tape and made seed tape. This would work with any small seed and since the masking tape degrades it would be PERFECT for planting, as I found out with the oriental poppies. For all those out there that got these strips they work great! I should get a pic soon, I just looked at the pot yesterday and was surprised to see a couple avoided being eaten and they are big enough I can tell what they are now! I cold stratified them (I won't do that to the dragon tree seeds I promise!) for 2 wks and planted with a touch of soil over them, watered them well and forgot about them, haha. Here is the strips before I mailed out the freebies, I kept about 4 of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment